Georgetown University’s Accreditation and Rankings
Georgetown University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000).
Georgetown University successfully completed its reaccreditation review in Spring of 2012. This process takes place every 10 years and applies to the entire university. You can learn more about our self-study here.
- Ranked No. 21 of National Universities—U.S. News & World Report, 2013
- Ranked No. 25 of Best Value Schools in nation—U.S. News & World Report, 2013
- McDonough No. 4 in International Business—U.S. News & World Report, 2013
- Law School ranked No. 14 in nation—U.S. News & World Report, 2013
- Ranked No. 35 in Private Colleges and No. 38 overall—Forbes, “America’s Top Colleges,” 2013
- No. 20 research university in the nation—Forbes, “America’s Top Colleges,” 2013