Request More Information
Georgetown Universitys Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Online Program
Georgetown University’s MSF online program takes today’s best financial professionals and transforms them into recognized leaders in their profession. At the program’s core is a world-class curriculum that consists of rigorous coursework, real-world applications, a global outlook and a commitment to ethical values. You will learn firsthand from a faculty of distinguished scholars and award-winning teachers dedicated to your success.
- The ability to value stocks, bonds, and derivatives using cutting edge valuation methods.
- A comprehensive understanding of how to evaluate corporate investment projects.
- An appreciation for the importance of ethical decision-making.
- The ability to construct an efficient portfolio using the latest techniques for estimating expected returns and risks.
- A thorough understanding of how markets work according to the Efficient Market Hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis of Behavioral Finance.
- The ability to blend sophisticated modeling with a global mindset in the management of corporate risks.
- A deep understanding of how public and private financial institutions work.