An MSF program is an investment in yourself and, with that in mind, the McDonough School of Business faculty at Georgetown University designed our MSF program to provide exceptional value. Our personalized approach to learning, dedicated career support, outcomes focus, innovative format, and global alumni network are just a few reasons why the Georgetown online Master of Science in Finance could be the right educational investment for you.
1. Personalized approach to learning – Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, there’s an option for you at Georgetown. The part-time option allows working professionals to earn a degree while building professional experience. The full-time option provides an opportunity to take a summer internship or participate in an MSF Summer Clinic. Both can be completed in 21-months, allowing you to accelerate your career in a short time.
2. Dedicated career support – Our MSF Office of Career Strategy and Professional Engagement offers dedicated career management support. Through the career center, students and alumni have access to a wide range of career resources including 1:1 coaching, networking support, resume development, job search assistance, and more.
3. Outcomes focus – The Georgetown MSF program is focused on enhancing career outcomes. The class of 2018 experienced a 40% increase in average salary and 67% were eligible for bonuses. Alumni of the program can be found at Fortune 500 companies, global financial institutions, renowned consulting firms, government agencies, nonprofits, and many other organizations.
4. Innovative format – As a student in Georgetown University’s MSF program, you will benefit from a revolutionary educational delivery method that partners synchronous sessions that we call MSFLive with asynchronous Anytime Media content. Our technology ensures students joining MSFLive from around the world and on campus have the same opportunity to interact with professors. The Anytime Media platform helps students master even the most challenging content.
5. Alumni network – Our students are part of our growing community of students and alumni. As a Georgetown Hoya, you will join over 200,000 alumni in one of the most powerful global alumni networks in existence. Building on its Jesuit values, Georgetown has a longstanding culture of collaboration and care for others that continues well past graduation.